Friday 3 April 2015

Eyes Closed? Left hand?

Authors own image
As my book is aimed at children I experimented with a range of techniques to create child like drawings including the use of watercolour in 10-20 seconds, drawing with my eyes closed and drawing with my left hand. I feel the techniques were challenging and pushed me out of my comfort zone as I was unable to control the outcomes accurately. However, I feel the outcomes are successful because they met my intention of creating child like visuals. I feel I could use this technique in my design because the style of illustration looks unique and has it's own style. My next intention will involve getting my target audience to create illustrations for me, this will allow me to compare their outcomes with my own attempts.



No comments:

Post a Comment