Friday 10 April 2015

Considering a Questionnaire

As I will be visiting a primary school I feel it would be a good opportunity to research their knowledge on my focus subject. As do not have permission to film or take photos I feel the best way will be a small, simple survey.

Individual surveys?
- What is a bee?
- What is a bees job?
- Do you think bees are important?
- Do you think humans can survive without bees?
- Are you scared of bees?

The technique of individual surveys would enable a wide range of answers as I would receive written answers from my target audience.

Tally questionnaire?
If I was to create a tally chart questionnaire I would ask the questions verbally to a group of my target audience (variety of ages.) To collect the answers I would ask for a raise of hands to yes and no answers. 

This technique could limit my questions and I may receive inaccurate answers as children could raise their hand more than once.

No comments:

Post a Comment