Tuesday 24 March 2015

Who will be my target audience?




Before deciding on my target audience I brainstormed the difference between an awareness campaign for children and adults. Eventually I came to the conclusion of having children aged between 7-11 as my target audience because my previous projects aimed at children have been successful. I also feel as my project is about 'Sustainable Nature' it would be important to teach at a young age so it becomes natural as they grow up. The subject I have chosen for my audience is the importance of bees - although I have decreased my idea's I feel I will be able to focus on it without being distracted. I also feel being selective is key because being to ambitious will not have a successful outcome.








How to engage children and make them aware?

COLOUR - Colour is essential as it is eye catching and fun. It will capture a child's attention and engage them into discovering more.
STORY- In recent research it was discovered children's brains remember stories better than any other information sharing.
CLEAR - Children are more engaged when they understand; having clear information which is age appropriate will make them want to learn more.
INVOLVED - Children really enjoy getting involved; this can consist of answering questions and drawing.



No comments:

Post a Comment