Monday 23 March 2015

Tutorial Feedback

TARGET AUDIENCE: In my tutorial it became apparent I do not have a target audience and this is the key aspect for design as it needs to have an age appropriate outcome. In my discussion the majority of students suggested previous designs I had created with a younger audience has been successful and I should consider this when choosing one.

SUBJECT: It was suggested my subject area has to many routes I could take as I am still unsure on creating a bee campaign and have idea's involving preserving flowers and plants. It was concluded that it would be easier focusing on a smaller aspect of 'Sustainable Nature'  as it will allow me to use my time more efficiently; I will be able to put all my energy and idea's into one subject whereI will be able to develop and experiment to ensure my final outcome is successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment