Wednesday 18 March 2015

The Importance of Bees

Authors own image
As my project is based around 'Sustainable Nature' I decided to look into the importance of bees and why humans rely on them. I find it fascinating how a tiny insect can have a huge impact on our lives and the way we live; without bees 70 crops would not exist. However, I do not feel many people are aware of this and as a result bees are in danger of disappearing; this is due to pesticides, decline in bee keepers  and a lack of awareness. This sparked an idea for a campaign 'Save The Bees' - I would be able to design posters, leaflets and other elements to create an awareness for this situation. Although I am not certain this is where my focus will be I have started to explore ideas for future reference.

No comments:

Post a Comment