Monday 30 March 2015

Bees Pollinate 70 Crops

Authors own image
Authors own image

Authors own image

























Here I have started to explore some crops bees pollinate and which I may use within my book. I feel the illustrations would be successful in my book design as they are bright and stand out. I enjoy the use of watercolours as the range of tones contribute to the texture.






I scanned my crop illustrations and have started to experiment with them on Photoshop. Here I have added a range of filters to create textures and interesting visuals. I really enjoy some of the outcomes because the texture is subtle but works really well  to highlight tones. My next intention will be to continue to explore crop illustrations and begin to consider physical texture on the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment