Tuesday 17 March 2015

Charles Darwin

Image source: en.wikipedia.org
I have looked into Charles Darwin as I really enjoy the way in which he recorded his discoveries and feel they not only inform but are also visually interesting. Although the diagrams and illustrations are hard to understand I feel this aspect contributes to the  interesting visuals and pushes me to discovering more about Darwin's thinking process and the way he worked. This has inspired me to be more visual and record what interests me and relates to my final project; I am using an A6 book to record my observations of plants and so far feel it is successful as I am able to refer back to it. I also feel it pushes me out of my comfort zone as I am not confident with illustration but feel I am improving throughout my recordings.
Authors own image

No comments:

Post a Comment