Wednesday 25 March 2015

Design Focus

Authors own image
My focus is going to be educating children about bees and their importance. It relates to 'Sustainable Nature' because bees provide humans and plants with a lot but unfortunately they are decreasing in numbers. Therefore educating children at a young age will be sustainable as they will grow up knowing and will pass their knowledge onto their own children. 
I will be creating a book containing information and the importance of bees - I chose children as my target audience therefore will need to engage them in the book. I feel aiming at children will be most successful as there are many existing campaigns aimed at adults, such as the Co op campaign.
Authors own image: This image represents the idea I have for the content of each page.

No comments:

Post a Comment