Friday 1 May 2015

Mid- Point Review


I found the mid-point review extremely helpful because it not only gave me the opportunity to look at other students work and be inspired by techniques they have used, I was able to receive feedback on my own work from a range of people which I will need to consider in my final outcome. The majority of my feedback was positive including comments like “ Strong research into subject and audience”, “Excellent experiments with a range of materials, techniques and idea’s”, “ Good references throughout.” This has given me confidence in my idea and work and has inspired me to push my idea’s further to ensure my outcome is successful and sophisticated. One suggestion I received was to create an ‘impact’ on my target audience with a shocking image of what the world would be without bees. Although I agree with this idea my target audience is young and I feel an image like this would be to overwhelming and frightening; I will consider other ways of creating an impact without scaring my audience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment