Wednesday 6 May 2015

Dot to Dot

Image source : Google images


Image source: Google images
I felt I needed to research existing dot to dot designs to ensure mine would contain all the elements needed and be appropriate for my target audience. I feel the examples without no lines would be difficult for my target audience as the visual is quite chaotic and confusing. I really enjoy the examples which hint towards the image and feel this would draw in my audience and their attention. 




Final Dot To Dot Design
Authors own image
Here is my final dot to dot design I used Illustrator to simply create circular forms - I chose to use larger scale dots as my audience is younger and need to understand the activity. I have also given a short description beneath the title to ensure my audience will understand and engage with the page. I chose the form of a bee hive as my image as I felt it would involve another important aspect of a bee -their habitat. I also used lines which was inspired by the research I previously did, I feel this hints at the image and will encourage my target audience to get involved with the activity. I also enjoy the background colour as this helps the black dots stand out and become eye caching. 


No comments:

Post a Comment