Thursday 7 May 2015

Draw It

Authors own image
I had previously planned to have one single page as the drawing page where my audience would be able to draw their own idea’s of bees or illustrations of what they have learnt from the book. However, as the acetate window transfer was unsuccessful I have decided to extend the drawing page across two pages, this will give my audience more freedom to explore their own idea’s without restricting them in a small space. I have also included two illustrations of my own which will inspire the children to get started, it will also allow them to colour them in. I feel the composition and scale of these illustrations are successful because they do not distract from the main aim of encouraging children to draw and be creative. I plan to leave the background of these pages white to ensure the children can have as much fun with their own colours as possible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment